viernes, 17 de octubre de 2014

Hobbies

If we think hobbies as things we like to do, i have some activities i frequently do, but I don’t use a lot of time in developing these. For example, I like to read, I can read all day, but not every day.  
I like to read novels and poetry, over all classics and Latin-American authors. Now I want to read ‘Los detectives salvajes’ by Roberto Bolaño, but with the university it’s difficult to found the space of time to read something different of academic texts.




I like to draw too, it’s a relaxing activity, it could be something abstract, or animals, but human body is the hardest theme to draw (but also the most interesting), I have some draw books with some drawings, it’s weird to see it after long time.

When I was in school, I was in the theatre academia, where I was just one year and a half, but I learned a lot of this art and some artists of drama and acting. Also, to act is an activity very difficult, but very beautiful, because make a scene involve an soul state or an exhibition of your own sensibility what results a challenge, and when the spectators can see that and maybe feel it, that’s a satisfaction very strong.






Another thing I do in my daily life is participate of scout movement, but I don’t judge it like a hobby, it’s a lifestyle, an educative movement, from you can get along with another people, hopefully at nature, with the idea of “Leave this world a little better than you found it”.

6 comentarios:

  1. Wow!, i think that the teathre is an activity very complex. I always have wanted act, but is a few difficult can hide studios.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi, your hobbies are the same ones that i had long time ago. The draw and te theatre are relax activities, and in the same sense, are a potential base for the creativity skill.

    I like much the phrase about "Levae this world a little better than you found it", is something for take in count all the time.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Theather <3! I had the course in Facso :D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I read los detectives salvajes too!! is awesome! and I love teather too :3

    ResponderEliminar
  5. University takes a lot of time and sometimes is difficult to read other things that have nothing to do with our carrears

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I told the class today I took theater at university, it was fun a we had to create our own play, regarding literature I'm trying to finish a José Donoso's book but time is scarce for your teachers as well

    ResponderEliminar