viernes, 3 de octubre de 2014

Friday afternoon


Ok. If i didn't have english class in the afternoon, i could to do a lot of things.
I don’t want to say that I don’t like English classes, because I like to learn this language, but I think that all we prefer to do another things a Friday afternoon, and specially in this warm day.
I want to see a lot of friends, but in my disorganised life that’s very difficult. Today I wanted to see some friends playing football soccer, meeting with a friend that I don't see in a long time. Moreover I ‘ll go to a friend’s house, to prepare some stuffs ‘cause tomorrow we’ll go to Manquehue Hill, and it’s not like to just go and climb a hill, you need to prepare yourself, to get hydrated, to have a good health and rest the day before. In spite of everything, I will do that things, but it’s complicated to organise your social life from six o’clock in the evening.
And, for all who had class at summer, like us, we know the difficulty to study in warm days. Probably the only thing that you expect is to drink a cold beer, a melon with wine, a soft-drink or to swim in a cold swimming pool. That’s the reason because the summer holiday exists.

Hey, I’m not saying that I want vacations (again); it’s just a dream of a warm day.

6 comentarios:

  1. Same thing to me with the friends thing u.u

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You remembered that this is the watermelon with wine season!!, another reason to don't be here jaja, it's a joke.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The swimming pool and the watermelon with wine is literally life :D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Is the same history for me, we need to free ourselves of this unfair opression! Burn it all them!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I like yours options! ajaja are funny and delicios :3

    ResponderEliminar
  6. "Watermelon with wine, a soft-drink or to swim in a cold swimming pool. That’s the reason summer holiday exists"... this is a kind of commandment!!

    ResponderEliminar