viernes, 5 de septiembre de 2014

The best concert

In 2012, i had the opportunity to see probably one of the best concerts made in Chile. The previous year, when i saw the new and the confirmation, i knew than I had the obligation to assist. I talked with my parents and i worked to join the money for the ticket, I heard the songs and I saw the movie many times. Do you know what I’m talking about? Ok.









At national stadium there was a big engineering work to assemble the structure of the stage, what had the extension of the stadium’s width. The workmen put brick by brick for that purpose. A surround sound system, on all the stadium’s edges, and a little plane for the end of the first song. Not yet?












Ok. I went to the Roger Waters presentation called ‘The Wall’, the famous opera rock. It was an amazing experience, where Roger took advantage of talk about the historical importance of that stadium, for the all political prisoners who was tortured or die because the military dictatorship. The concert was dedicated for Victor Jara.

‘The Wall’ is a movie, a concert, an album, but is a concept too (very wide to explain here), a perfect context to do a big social critic.



4 comentarios:

  1. People told me Pink Floyd's concerts are awesome :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. OMGGG, you're very very lucky, I wanted to go because I love the movie and the band, but I don't remember why couldn't go

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow, I am sure that experience was amazing :D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I didn't have money to buy the ticket!! I had to pay the cel bill... : (

    ResponderEliminar